October 3 and 4, 2015 from 10am to 4pm
at Tuality Hospital's Health and Education Center
334 8th Ave at Baseline in Hillsboro, Oregon
While you are here, check out our Quilt Barn Trail. Click the link to go to our site with a Google map and read all about it. Take a tour of the dozen new blocks we've installed this year.
Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Fransson!
and our own Joyce Gieszler,
both of whom have just published new books.
|Joyce's new book|
|Elizabeth's new book|
Included with show admission:
- Featured Quilters speaking both days:
Joyce Gieszler at 11am (Joyce will also be giving tool demos throughout the day)
- The Companion Art Studio will be our new partner. They will be showing their student's work and sharing information about their art program in Forest Grove.
- 4-H of Washington and Multnomah counties will also be partnering with us. Their quilts will be featured on our stage, to be voted on by all.
- Paula's Sewing Collection - an amazing collection of antique sewing machines and more
|Circa 1890 Willcox and Gibbs from the collection|
- 185 entries from our guild members
- Vendor mall including:
Bonnie Sewell Designs
- Blooming Boutique - Hand crafted and vintage items from our members
- Color POWer! Cut-Up - Help us create a lasting colorful legacy quilt on our stage.
- Photo booth - Don't forget your camera!
- Door prizes, drawings, and favors
(from Aloha Sew & Vacuum) and assorted gift baskets
- Win our 2015 raffle quilt Orange You Beautiful!
Designed and constructed by Mona Woo with the guild's help.
Quilted by AnnMarie Cowley.
Links for Making Coasters with our Favor Kits: