Our show will be held at
Tuality Hospital Education Center
(free covered parking)
334 SE 8th Ave at Baseline
in downtown Hillsboro, just steps from the Health District Max stop.
- 150 quilts
- Door Prizes
- Vendor Mall
- Boutique of guild-created items
- Featured quilt artists with daily lectures, more info below
- Quilts from the Bill Volckening Collection
- Bed turnings at 12 and 2 by Latimer Quilt and Textile Center
- Our guild quilt challenge, It's a Stretch, based on our show's theme
- Banners and quilting by Adelante Mujeres of Cornelius
- Raffle quilt designed by Jean Gordon with vintage blocks and new redwork
ABOUT OUR TWO FEATURED QUILT ARTISTS
Anelie Belden* of California is one of our featured artists. Her new book, Thoroughly Modern Dresden, highlights the theme of our show. Learn more about her at Anelie's Quiltworks.
Both artists will be speaking each day, Jean at 11am on "The Joys of Redwork" and Anelie at 1pm on Saturday "Dresden Dance" and Sunday "Gadget Girl", and both will be selling related items throughout the show.
For more about the show and a couple of our quilters, read the article in the Argus.
*Anelie Belden will be teaching classes in Hillsboro the following Monday and Tuesday, October 7 and 8. If you would like to take one of her classes, more information is here.
Tuality Healthcare Foundation
Hillsboro Arts And Culture Council