Click on individual links to find out more, and visit our Calendar for upcoming events.
- Community Service Projects
- Quilting classes and demos
- Working at the North Plains Garlic Festival
- Partnering with other charity, conservation, and art groups
- Education Projects - We provide programs including lectures and hands on projects custom designed for all ages.
- Quilt Barn Trail of Oregon's Tualatin Valley - We have just completed our quilt barn trail. We now have 60 blocks installed. Click on the link to find our map and follow the trail.
- Quilt Shows - Our sixth biennial show is slated for 2021.
- Block of the Month - We have a free monthly BOM at our guild meeting. Participating members receive a pattern. One or more blocks are made, with one entry received for each completed block returned the following month. A drawing is held to win the completed block
- Challenges - A new challenge on a different theme is issued each year, plus we have an annual UFO Challenge. Members may choose to make quilts and enter to win prizes.
- Programs - We present programs at our monthly meetings ranging from trunk shows through technique demos, to needlecraft sales. Our guild provides speakers, both local and national, for the majority of our meetings.
- Raffle Quilts - We create a raffle quilt every other year with proceeds supporting our community and education projects.
- Retreats - Retreats are held three to four times yearly.
- Round Robins - Members may arrange a round robin, exchanging each other's projects to work on them.
- Show and Tell - At each third Monday meeting we provide Show and Tell time for charity quilts, followed by newly completed or acquired quilts.
- Technique Demos - We may offer demos at our workshops, retreats, Sewing Saturdays, and meetings.
- Workshops - Workshops by national and local level teachers are provided to members at cost. On a space-available basis, they are open to non-members for a slightly higher fee.